Imported assasins?

observer

The chaps had been through "robust" checks of their immigration status and eligibility to work before they were employed by the council's contractors though :?:roll:

I guess street cleaners are more normal to see in London then hence the fact that they would have been 'inconspicuous' in carrying out an assasination...... :shock:

Flippin heck if we got them round here they would be noticed straight away as it is so unusual to see them out and about :wink::lol:

If there are jobs to be done, those not working in this country should be sent to do them. If they won't then yes, their benefits should be withheld until they are prepared to work. I also think jobs such as street cleaning should be given a much higher level of respect with the emphasis being put on it being a vital service to the community. The USA seem to have the right idea that serving the public is a privilege not a chore. Their attitudes, despite the 'Have a nice day', :? are to be commended.

Yeah, these forrin assassins coming over here and nicking jobs for lower pay ain't right. Those criminal mastermind types should be forced to pay the going rate for local assassins.

I have friends in low places who offer very reasonable rates. PM me if anyone needs any details.

Yours

Mad Vinnie

Yeah, these forrin assassins coming over here and nicking jobs for lower pay ain't right. Those criminal mastermind types should be forced to pay the going rate for local assassins.

I have friends in low places who offer very reasonable rates. PM me if anyone needs any details.

Yours

Mad Vinnie

Can you take out pro-European forum posters???

The best builders scam is to get the person having the extension or whatever built; to buy the materials. That way, the costs don't show on the builders turn over and keep them from the tax and VAT thresholds suffered by the rest of us small businesses!

Now something should be done about that one! and get the builders paying in like the rest of us!

OMG

Out of all the cleaning companies in the UK that do work for councils in the UK, what percentage employ illegal immigrants, I would say less than 1%, Its very easy to find an extreme example but they are far from being the norm. No system is 100% full proof its just stupid to come up with extreme examples. I thought the government minister was cleared of any wrong doing. There is not alot you can do about forged documents.