Town v Mossley

Ian

I reckon a 3-1 win to Town.

Mossley have lost both league matches to date with a 5- 0 drumming by Clitheroe and a 1-0 defeat to Bamber Bridge.

Lets turn out on mass this weekend and give the lads the support they deserve.

Come on Town.

Cheers

Ian

Mossley beat Witton 2-0 in the FA Cup - so don't under estimate them.

Yes, but by all accounts although I didnt see the Witton match, it was a game that Town should of won by a considerable margin. Please fell free to correct me if I`m wrong.

Ian

Mossley beat Witton 2-0 in the FA Cup - so don't under estimate them.

Yes, but by all accounts although I didnt see the Witton match, it was a game that Town should of won by a considerable margin. Please fell free to correct me if I`m wrong.

Ian

While we dominated the first half and should have been 2 or 3 up by the break we were very flat in the second half (Joey's words not mine) and in the end a point was probably a fair result.

The game should have been won in the first half against Witton, it was probably fair to say the players who played Saturday and Monday were a little jaded but it goes for both teams I suppose.

Any other day and it could have been 2 or 3 nil to Town.

Mossley will be wanting to get there season started this weekend so looking forward to a good game but one we should be favourites for