Flint Knapping

tonymailman2

Keeping this ancient skill alive and am available to demonstrate it at events and for schools, plus replicated items of interest of the Mesolithic & Neolithic period on display .......... AND I look like a caveman as well :P

I'd put some pictures of commissioned arrowheads and arrows I've done in the past but no idea how you upload pictures on here :roll: [/img]

Register with 'photobucket' (it's free) then upload your selected photo's onto that. It only uploads a copy so no wories about losing your originals from your pc.

Once you have done that there are they various links (ha ha links :lol: ) you can use depending on where you want to use your photos.

To put a photo on the forum you just copy and paste the whole of the link text from photobucket that starts with IMG into your forum post.

or... you can post a direct link to your photobucket album but then people can see ALL your photos :shock::wink:

Really easy to use and that's how I do it.

Register with 'photobucket' (it's free) then upload your selected photo's onto that. It only uploads a copy so no wories about losing your originals from your pc.

Once you have done that there are they various links (ha ha links :lol: ) you can use depending on where you want to use your photos.

To put a photo on the forum you just copy and paste the whole of the link text from photobucket that starts with IMG into your forum post.

or... you can post a direct link to your photobucket album but then people can see ALL your photos :shock::wink:

Really easy to use and that's how I do it.

What happened to the straight upload from your own PC ??

:lol::lol: Nice one Peter :wink::P

Call it "covert posting via imagery" :wink:

An avatar can say a lot about a person so I recon if I have a cute little avitar then people will think that I am a sweet and nice person after all : :D

Take Wolfies for example... I imagine him to be a strong and powerful chap with pack instincts and a leader.. simply based on his avatar image.

Tonymm.. well I can?t quite figure him out as he is obviously so much into the past that he struggles with modern day technology hence his avatar won't work at all. In a way he is also a very clever chap and rather cunning as although the avatar box is there with an error we are left to wonder what it actually could be.... therefore we are intrigued and kept interested by his mistique :wink:

Indy's on the other hand shows that he secretly thinks he IS Harrison Ford which could explain why he often refers to some other bloke called James :shock: :

Asperity? well he obviously just likes sailors or men in uniform :lol:

Any Gary's... well what more can I say other than it shows that he can look more than 15 years younger with a good hair cut, a goatie and some grecian 2000 :lol::wink:

That's me definately banned from the forum now 8)