Town unveil new kit

Gary

Gary the home one is fit, but away is just the same i am defo getting the whole Home kit :) cost me a bit but who cares :) gonna be an early crimbo present

The away kit is slightly different - the best teams rarely make radical changes to their tops as it creates an identity and a brand.

The same can't be said of Super League clubs where you end up with an army of supporters wearing completely different styles.

:roll:

Gary picks a red away kit again!! How many successful teams have a red away kit ?

Nice looking home shirt.

I thought Touchline had gone bust

Touchline UK are still trading.

Gary hasn't picked the red away kit - it has been in existence in red for several years now - and is the best choice as a complete alternative to the blue and yellow.

Gary hasn't picked the red away kit - it has been in existence in red for several years now - and is the best choice as a complete alternative to the blue and yellow.

Just had a look I understand now. Touchline UK went into administration and were bought by a company owned by the management. Does this mean that the debts that forced the company into administration were wiped out ?

The away kit the season before last wasn't all red it was mainly a white shirt with a bit of red.

Can teams in our league wear black or is that just in the prem and FL etc.

The away kit the season before last wasn't all red it was mainly a white shirt with a bit of red.

Can teams in our league wear black or is that just in the prem and FL etc.

The away kit from two seasons ago was as much red as it was white - now stop nit picking and lets all just accept it is great to see Town running out looking like the mighty Liverpool.

I know as a true scouser Joey really likes this! :wink:

The away kit from two seasons ago was as much red as it was white

Are you saying this shirt

Gaghan-thinks-he-is-a-seal.jpg

is as much red as white ? :lol:

Taking the whole kit into account there is actually 61.3 per cent red compared to 39.7 per cent white :)

Gary

Your clutching at straws with this one, Andy was referring to shirts wheras your now reffering to the kit in an effort to support your case. :wink:

All my posts refer to the entire kit - the whole topic started about it being an all red kit, just like Liverpool!

I am not clutching at straws! :wink:

I think the best away strip we had was the orange and black strip in the old days of the North West Counties Divison Two the last time we acutally won a league.

In recent times I liked the black and white strip about 5 seasons ago now!

But this seasons strip looks good and hopefully it will lead to success!