Challenge Cup Draw

Eagle

Dont see to much of a problem to be honest, we beat them 2 from 3 last year and 1 from 1 this year which was at Huddersfield, I didn't see there game today so cant comment on that but Huddersfield seem to blow hot and cold and i can see a Wire win by around 10 points.

I wish I had your confidence.... :wink::lol:

I think this will be one tough encounter, they will be looking to get there own back for last years CC defeat. They also have the very good acquisition of Brough that we will have to contend with.

hudds are hit and miss this season , same as us so it depends on who hits and who misses , too close to call Hudds have the advantage of a home draw so we will have to be on top of our game to beat them and the way we have played recently doesn't give me too much confidence ! :roll:

hudds are hit and miss this season , same as us so it depends on who hits and who misses , too close to call Hudds have the advantage of a home draw so we will have to be on top of our game to beat them and the way we have played recently doesn't give me too much confidence ! :roll:

They way we have played ???

We lost away to Hul KR without our in form hooker and lost a prop within 5 minutes, we travelled to Hull twice in 6 days when KR had an easy 50 odd point game against Quins without breaking sweat the week before, that's a big ask for any club and i hope you not meaning the performance against Fev as another game because that's a non entity forget about that performance.