Radcliffe Borough

Ian

Important match this Saturday. Will the Barmy Army be out in force to support their team at this weekends home match. Been a bit thin on the ground recently!!!!!!!!!

Bring on Radcliffe, come on town lets witness you play them off the field on Saturday.

Ian

i cant believe that gaghan missed that penalty that is the first penalty i have seen him miss but in his defence it looked like the penalty spot dipped causing the ball to bobble when he struck the ball but no excuses for the performance because it was poor however the new players are good but we are still gelling as a team so hopefully next season is our year as we have definetly kissed goodbye to the play-offs :!::(

next season is our year (

Oh no, not that again? It seems as if the regular turnover in players is preventing this "team gelling" that everyone is craving.

Can you explain how the penalty spot dipped? :lol:

Eagle - if you followed Unibond league football (grassroots proper football!) you would know that all teams at this level have a high turnover of players as few are actually on contract so can almost come and go as they please.

Warrington has had a more settled team than most but in recent weeks has had some unfortunate injuries to key players.

The back bone of the team (which I am pleased to say includes quite a few Warrington based players) when everyone is fit, is a fairly settled line-up.