Match Off and Joey still working..

kevofaz25

Radio Warrington's Saturday Sport Show had a chat with Joey Dunn as he was off to watch Leigh Genesis v AFC Fylde- he was on good form and wished everyone connected with the club a very Merry Christmas.

Nice to know Joey is still at work when he isn't..

Thanks Kev! Did you do the show from the ground?

We were at the studio Gary- only been there twice since start of the season so it made a change. We did consider giving you a call but understood you were under the weather.

If I don't get chance before then, can I thank you and the team at Town for all your support these past few months for Radio Warrington and wish everyone at Cantilever Park a Happy Christmas and a great 2010.

We were at the studio Gary- only been there twice since start of the season so it made a change. We did consider giving you a call but understood you were under the weather.

If I don't get chance before then, can I thank you and the team at Town for all your support these past few months for Radio Warrington and wish everyone at Cantilever Park a Happy Christmas and a great 2010.

You understood correctly - the rock god was ill in bed!! :cry:

Merry Christmas to you all at Radio Warrington and keep up the good work as the town's only Warrington based radio station! :roll::wink: