Warrington Town v Radcliffe Boro FA Cup 2nd qual rd

Gary

Warrington's biggest game of the season (financially) as they take on Radcliffe Boro in the 2nd qualifying round of the FA Cup.

The prize at stake - a place in the 3rd qualifying rd, just two wins from 1st round proper - and a nice big cheque from the FA! :D

Hope a few of you can make it down to the game, kick off 3pm - don't forget kids aged under 16 and Collegiate students all get FREE admission.

Spread the word.

Will be attending with son in tow.

When do the conference clubs enter? Next round or one after? Some big names down there and a home tie with one of them would be nice (chester if they are still going by then!!)

Daft question time. if we do make it to the proper rounds and get drawn at home are there any issues that would mean moving the tie or did the FA stop that some years back?

Will be attending with son in tow.

When do the conference clubs enter? Next round or one after? Some big names down there and a home tie with one of them would be nice (chester if they are still going by then!!)

Daft question time. if we do make it to the proper rounds and get drawn at home are there any issues that would mean moving the tie or did the FA stop that some years back?

I think national conference come in in the 4th qualifying round and then league clubs in 1st round proper.

Our capacity is only 1,500 so depends on who we draw where it will be played.

We get a 50-50 split on the gate after costs are deducted so if we got drawn somewhere that pulled a 4,000-5,000 crowd it would make financial sense to move the tie.

But we will cross that bridge if we ever get to it (YES PLEASE :D ) in full consultation with the authorities and the manager.

My choice tomorrow

Wigan v Chelsea or

Town v Radcliffe

At lunchtime I gave my brother my Latics season ticket, see you tomorrow !!!

How did you make your choice - a greater loyalty to the team closer to your home or the fear of seeing Wigan being thrashed?

:wink:

:roll:

My choice tomorrow

Wigan v Chelsea or

Town v Radcliffe

How did you make your choice - a greater loyalty to the team closer to your home or the fear of seeing Wigan being thrashed?

Both

I know you too well! :lol:

My choice tomorrow

Wigan v Chelsea or

Town v Radcliffe

Both

Bad choice Andy, still, nice seeing you again.

I wonder who is top?