Citizenship

Well we are finally doing the USA vesion on Aug 12th ..we have to learn 100 questions are asked 10 of which we have to get 6 correct .Write a sentence in English and speak English.And pay about 350 pounds each as well as the Thousands it cost to get the Green card and residential status...Just like gettting into the UK really !!

Not so sure it is actually Alana. Those from the EU are in effect already citizens of the UK, and over recent years a substantial number of others arriving here from elsewhere don't bother with the formal process of obtaining residential status, although it seems that if caught a number opt for claiming assylum. :wink:

What do you think the chances of me coming back and claiming British citizenship back ....Somehow I bet I would have to jump through loops.....Or just come through the tunnel I think and say I am claiming assylum and I will get lots given to me .... :wink: