Warrington Town v Chorley FA Trophy replay

Gary

Some of the fair weather lot will be sorry they didn't make it, we missed what sounds to be a good game. I for one am sorry I missed it but sure many had good reason, I find that cancer, chemo and bad weather don't mix, but still paid being a season ticket holder,another fair weather season ticket holder missed recovering from a suspected heart attack, poor excuses I know.

Some of the fair weather lot will be sorry they didn't make it, we missed what sounds to be a good game. I for one am sorry I missed it but sure many had good reason, I find that cancer, chemo and bad weather don't mix, but still paid being a season ticket holder,another fair weather season ticket holder missed recovering from a suspected heart attack, poor excuses I know.

Ivan, not wishing to worsen your condition, please take the "tongue in cheek" post as it was intended.

Of course fans can't get to every possible game for a variety of reasons - but there are "fair weather" fans in all walks of life - just as I am an armchair fan of Liverpool FC - but not got enough time or resources to finance watching them!

Hope you can make a match soon to cheer on the mighty Town to greater things.

:D

Another Town Fan, it was a shocking night, so no-one really expected you to be there mate, we all know you have far bigger things to deal with right now mate, you just concentrate on getting well again, everyone is right behind you, wishing you well, especially all your friends in the Supporters Club. If theres anything any of us can do, you know where we are.

Sorry I didn't send updates last night, just slipped my mind, but if it makes you feel better mate, I didn't text Chris either.

Hope we get the chance to speak soon, (25th V my old favourites Curzon) is the next home game, hope to see you there

Woody 8)

It was meant tongue in cheek Gary and I hope it was taken the same, I understand you being an arm chair Liverpool fan, I would rather watch Town too (there speaks a true armchair MAN U FAN) we intending seeing you all at Ashton on Thursday. as you know Rob all going well with treatment and intend being a season ticketholder for many years to come, all your thoughts and support is appreciated, COME ON YOU YELLOW.

Another Town Fan, it was a shocking night, so no-one really expected you to be there mate, we all know you have far bigger things to deal with right now mate, you just concentrate on getting well again, everyone is right behind you, wishing you well, especially all your friends in the Supporters Club. If theres anything any of us can do, you know where we are.

Sorry I didn't send updates last night, just slipped my mind, but if it makes you feel better mate, I didn't text Chris either.

Hope we get the chance to speak soon, (25th V my old favourites Curzon) is the next home game, hope to see you there

Woody 8)

Woody you didn't text Chris the score, but I did and then ended up picking him up from work and taking him home.

Is that fatherly love or just being an easy touch? You decide.

Thought Town played a blinder, with the first goal being one of the best I have seen at Cantilever Park for years, and Lamby?s control and turn for his second was close behind.

Sorry now that we don?t have a home game until the 25th, and then I am on Holiday (yes Woody, again).

It was meant tongue in cheek Gary and I hope it was taken the same, I understand you being an arm chair Liverpool fan, I would rather watch Town too (there speaks a true armchair MAN U FAN) we intending seeing you all at Ashton on Thursday. as you know Rob all going well with treatment and intend being a season ticketholder for many years to come, all your thoughts and support is appreciated, COME ON YOU YELLOW.

I know now but uless you use the occasional :roll: or :lol: or maybe even a :twisted: it is difficult to know what context to take things in! :?:wink: