Halifax Away

Pieman

Tonight (Tuesday) Town travel to Halifax, to take on the biggest name in the UniBond league in FC Halifax Town. The ground will take place at The Shay, with a 7.45 Kick Off. Get there if you can, as the Town fans will be heavily outnumbered. I know the boys will appreciate the support of all those who make the journey to West Yorkshire.

Get there and sing your hearts out for the lads

White and Red Barmy Army

Tonight (Tuesday) Town travel to Halifax, to take on the biggest name in the UniBond league in FC Halifax Town. The ground will take place at The Shay, with a 7.45 Kick Off. Get there if you can, as the Town fans will be heavily outnumbered. I know the boys will appreciate the support of all those who make the journey to West Yorkshire.

Get there and sing your hearts out for the lads

White and Red Barmy Army

Wont be going tonight but went last season to watch them against alty in the away end , i can throughly recommend the chips and gravy from the greasy at the back of the away end.

Good luck :lol:

Come on town :wink:

How was your experience at The Shay?

For the die hard fans who were not in the director?s box (naming no names) it was cold, wet and expensive. It was particularly disappointing as we were watching a poor performance by both teams on the field.

And yes it was my first away match of the season, I must be mad!!

For the die hard fans who were not in the director?s box (naming no names) it was cold, wet and expensive. It was particularly disappointing as we were watching a poor performance by both teams on the field.

All the directors were back at Cantilever boardroom working hard to ensure the future success of the club!

Our meeting finished just as the first fans arrived back at the club car park!

All the directors were back at Cantilever boardroom working hard to ensure the future success of the club!

Gary

I was not taking a dig at the directors; I was making a light hearted comment about some of the travelling contingent that went to the game. (Prawn sandwiches were mentioned, but pies would have been more appropriate, if you get my meaning).

Gary

I was not taking a dig at the directors; I was making a light hearted comment about some of the travelling contingent that went to the game. (Prawn sandwiches were mentioned, but pies would have been more appropriate, if you get my meaning).

Us directors are sensitive souls you know! :oops: - and there have been a few comments flying around from various quarters.

It was certainly a different view, lol. Hated sitting down to be honest, wanted to get up and scream at the hopeless liner on my side of the field, who gave the most obviously wrong decision ever.

Won't be repeating the experience will be back BTG as of Lancaster, and definitely will be there at as we gives the Cammells the hump next week

It was certainly a different view, lol. Hated sitting down to be honest, wanted to get up and scream at the hopeless liner on my side of the field, who gave the most obviously wrong decision ever.

Won't be repeating the experience will be back BTG as of Lancaster, and definitely will be there at as we gives the Cammells the hump next week

the btg might not accept you after you beame a member of the prawn sandwich brigade! lol :lol: