Best Wolves interview this season ??

indy

:D Well been filming at the Wolves once again today and what a day !! watch Gary and Jimmy Lowes on Wednesday on here for an exclusive and very entertaining interview. Seriously see a cult following beginning to grow here !! the Lowes and Skentelbery sketches !! :P

Morecambe and Wise...Little and Large...Cannon and Ball...Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers and now..............Skents and Wee Jimmy !! It shows how much more relaxed Jimmy is away from the more widely broacast interviews. He should be more like that when he faces a barrage of media reporters. I can make only one objection to his judgement in the last couple of weeks and that's his treatment of Kev Penny. Any RL club would welcome Kevin Penny with open arms but I feel he is being treated a touch unfairly at Warrington. Mr Lowes implied that he would only be selected should the team be left short handed by injuries, which can only damage his self confidence. Most of the defensive lapses have been made with last ditch tackles close to his own line and would have been missed by more experienced players than himself. His length of the field effort at Hull was a try only he could score, he's worth a place in the side for his pace alone.

It shows how much more relaxed Jimmy is away from the more widely broacast interviews.

These interviews get syndicated around the world so don't under estimate the audience - lets face it more people have access to the web than Sky Sports.

In your comparisons you forgot Laurel and Hardy - I'm the slim one! :wink: