Woolston High School/Rubbish

Manc-lad

Hi,

On one of my very, very rare trips back to Warrington :D , I took a small diversion to explore my old school (convenient that the main gate was open) and simply drove in. To my disgust, :shock: I couldn't help but notice the amount of rubbish around the place, among the bushes and bins (or lack of) overflowing. :roll:

Not that I'm losing sleep over it, I'd like to think this was a 'one-off' day :?:

I don't wish to go down the "good ol days" road, but it would appear values have gone down the toilet somewhat? Open to the forum. Regards, Manc-lad. :wink:

Welcome to the forum - sorry your return trip was blighted by the litter - but a solution would have been to get a bin bag and some gloves and clear it up - if we all sit back and moan without taking action the problem will never go away.

And before you say "why should I pick up someone elses litter" then "why should a tax payer" do anything in life! :roll:

Two points ,,,,,,,,, why is this in the history section when it's also in the local stuff ? secondly, the rubbish about the place is the job of the schools maintenance officer/caretaker.

Everthing is history, eventually :D

Tidy the board! :wink:

The Wombles have been busy! :wink:

But now it is in local issues twice with people responding to both - so seeing as this thread has gone off topic I will lock it. Anyone else wanting to comment please use the other topic with the same heading! :oops: