French blaming us !

Seems the French are blaming the UK for a lack of information in relation to boat crossings of migrants, despite the UK paying them over £200million to police their side of the channel.  How would we have more information than they, on matters relating to their territory ?    :unsure:

On 1/5/2024 at 8:36 AM, Observer II said:

Seems the French are blaming the UK for a lack of information in relation to boat crossings of migrants, despite the UK paying them over £200million to police their side of the channel.  How would we have more information than they, on matters relating to their territory ?    :unsure:

You forget, they could turn round and say at any time, we are not doing it any more

1 hour ago, Observer II said:

😆

I do not care that you can't even defend yourself, I don't even care if you don't reply to my posts, I will continue to out you

This is boring, but if ever you want to debate instead of preaching Im here, and I will continue to question your propaganda and out it