Supporters Club

RO Rob

After last nights AGM, the Supporters Club has a new chairman, Vice Chairman and secretary

The new chairman is Jerry Liversidge

The new Vice Chairman is Mark Jennings

The new treasurer is Tim Price

I have remained as secretary for the forthcoming season.

A good meeting took place with much discussion and debate (although no Ste Bate :lol: ). Everyone who attended found the meeting useful and had their say, on things like merchandise, ground work parties and the election of officers.

The future really is looking bright, for supporters of the Yellows

Rob

WTAFC SC Secretary 2006-09

Just wondering who is the chaireperson of the club now that Dave Hughes has stood down after long and loyal service.

Will that person be attending first team away games and big fixtures (like cup finals) for the other sides, respesenting the club!

any ideas when the football committee is likely to meet again (should we not meet a day or so after the main committee)?

I know this will probley come out after tomorrow but thought I would add this to the agenda

come on you yellows

Just wondering who is the chaireperson of the club now that Dave Hughes has stood down after long and loyal service.

Will that person be attending first team away games and big fixtures (like cup finals) for the other sides, respesenting the club!

any ideas when the football committee is likely to meet again (should we not meet a day or so after the main committee)?

I know this will probley come out after tomorrow but thought I would add this to the agenda

come on you yellows

who told you dave stood down well you got that wrong :oops:

what person you talking about :?

no :x

what will come out tomorrow :o

A rota is being drawn up of jobs which need doing at the ground pre-season and I hope you will all role up your sleeves and join in the fun - andf pay your season tickets!

Talks are taking place next week and work willbe starting very soon.

probley organising the next booze up

only joking, seriously you have been in charge some 6 weeks now and the season starts again in no time, I am happy to help but need to know in advance what you are planning.

What do you mean by "in charge for six weeks?" :?

Lets stop all this bickering etc, and pull together.

I'm sure that everyone will come down and give a hand with what needs doing over the summer, we (the supporters) usually do, but would it not be better to do the rota in conjunction with the people who will be doing the work, as there will be times when people are unavailable for whatever reasons and this could affect not only the rotas, but the people expected to cover their absence.

Lets try and get a meeting together to discuss availability, the rota, jobs etc, and not just to be told what we're doing like we were last year.

The futures Bright, The Futures Yellows

Well said rob its good to see someone has got some memory of last season and many years before!

supporters are the most important part of any football club wether its chelsea or town! supporters will do as much as they can for the club wether that is helping out on matchdays either selling raffle tickets or cleaning changing rooms or in richards case both :D or coming down pre season and painting a fence or goalposts!!

But people cant just be expected to turn up the should be asked I for 1 would come down if i was asked to but ive heard nothing this year so how has this rota been drawn up!!

the next supporters meeting is coming up at the beginning of july so i think this would be the best time to discuss this rota!!

Well said rob its good to see someone has got some memory of last season and many years before!

supporters are the most important part of any football club wether its chelsea or town! supporters will do as much as they can for the club wether that is helping out on matchdays either selling raffle tickets or cleaning changing rooms or in richards case both :D or coming down pre season and painting a fence or goalposts!!

But people cant just be expected to turn up the should be asked I for 1 would come down if i was asked to but ive heard nothing this year so how has this rota been drawn up!!

the next supporters meeting is coming up at the beginning of july so i think this would be the best time to discuss this rota!!

dave has asked for people to come down to the ground tuesday & thursday from now on can people get down about 6:30pm to help