Banner link backs

Gary

At long last we have managed to get the banners at the top of the page linking back to the main site thanks to Bill at Carpe Diem so hopefully it can now be more interactive with local news and issues.

This fully supported forum costs £100 a month to run - and the more users the more expensive it gets!

so to keep it going please engage with the main site and our advertisers as much as possible.

it has been a hard slog keeping it going since the onslaught of social media.

Big thank you to Dizzy for all her help and support over the years - without her this forum would have gone a long time ago.

Happy posting! 

No need to thank me....I'm not the one paying for it.  That's a heck of a lot for you to pay each month Gary just for the forum but I'm glad you're still willing to do so (for now anyway) cos I'd miss it and all the years of posts, info, discussions (and arguements lol) that are all still on here.

I often search back through the older topics to find info again.  Some are a great read  👍😁

• Upvote 1