Facebook

asperity

I'm trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.

Therefore, every day I walk around town and tell passers by what I've eaten, how I'm feeling, what I did last night and what I'm doing later and with whom.

I give them pictures of my family and friends, of my dog and cat, of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, standing in front of landmarks, having meals out and doing things everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations and give them the "thumbs up", while I tell them that I like them.

And it works just like Facebook! I already have four people following me: two Police Officers, a private investigator and a psychiatrist! B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

:lol: :lol: :lol: Funny Asp...although laughing aside like Davy says I can never understand why people always 'advertise' the fact that they are away on holiday and many have their posts set as 'public' for anyone to see.  Saying that even if they set it to 'friends only' so many people have 1000's of accepted 'friends' and surely they don;t actually know them all.  Asking for trouble that IMO.

Anyway back to the funny side....your post reminded me of this all time favourite spoof song I saw years ago on youtube :lol:  It's so funny and true ha ha