Medical resources?

observer

They don't owe us anything, only in your bonkers dream.  Stupid, unworkable, ill conceived, offensive, dictatorial clap trap of the most ridiculous sort.  Tell me again, how will the fighter pilot pay back £4 million , how will you stop people defecting and will you have Stasiesque squads hunting them down?  I can't believe you think its right or sane tbh.

• Upvote 1

If they "don't owe us anything" - doesn't say much for the students loan scheme then does it ? Fighter pilots would only pay, as they already do, to buy themselves out of their contract period. Tis you, in your normal manner of exaggerating other's views, that is coming up with the bonkers ideas.

at last, agreement.  I sometimes wonder how long I can keep bringing you back to a dead thread.  Everyone, including you, knows this is a lame duck idea, let it go, let it go...........................

• Upvote 1

Do I really?  Don't try to divert attention from your silly little scheme, its not working.  I pointed out that the NHS needs immigrant expertise to function, something you seem to have trouble understanding.  We don't train or attract enough of our indigenous population to the profession but financially imprisoning all public servants because of that is a ridiculous and pathetic knee-jerk reaction.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Again, ad nauseam, we already have "financial imprisonment" schemes, although I think they call it staff retention, with student loans and military contract periods; whether folk emigrate or not. You appear to want to subsidise the Australian and other health services with trained staff at the British tax-payer's expense, whilst denuding third world nations of their much needed skilled staff. Now that is daft.

• Upvote 4

I want people to be free from any financially imposed shackles put in place by what would have to be a fanatically insular Government.  All the existing  retention schemes are voluntary and time limited, not mandatory.  Lets face it and be honest, its just another of your anti immigration rants but this time you try to fein concern for third world countries.  Let it go, its stupid, unworkable and rather fascist.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Better than them drowning.  Immigration brings billions into our countries coffers, thats what I like about it.  I also understand that a great many students from all over the world pay a great deal of money to study here and get a great education which they then take back to their own countries and become leaders and drivers of their own people and economies.  There are many, many benefits of immigration as there are problems caused.  The main one neo nazis jump on is school places.  This is not as big an issue to deal with as is made out.  We simply need to increase primary school places to the levels of the 1970's where we coped with the baby boomers. Stop blaming immigrants for this countries woes and stop letting governments off the hook for not providing the housing, schools and NHS we all deserve.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, we'll pass on the myth about all these "professionals", paying huge amounts of tax, whilst washing cars or waiting on tables !  The students of course ALL go back to their own countries, I don't think so; until recently (when the Gov tightened up), bogus unis were flourishing, with scam courses designed to allow entry into the UK. Then we come to the supply side of the equation:  "we simply need to increase primary school places"; as well as housing, as well as GP ratios and all the other public services; said by you, as if the PM has some kind of magic wand. In case you haven't noticed, there is a budget deficit to sort out, meaning CUTS in public services, even if Labour takes over. So where's all this money coming from to suddenly fund all our services ?  Ooops I forgot, all these impoverished "professional" immigrants finding their way here from Italy, will be paying huge amounts of tax, from their minimum wages ! Get real. 

• Upvote 5

Well, we'll pass on the myth about all these "professionals", paying huge amounts of tax, 

So If I can name 10 immigrants paying more income tax in a week than you  ever earned in a year will you concede that there are high paid immigrants?  Probably not as your hatred of anyone coming here is blinding you.  I posted a while back all the figures showing you that EU immigration was making billions for the country.  Ukip even accepted the figures but you chose to stick your head in your ass and ignore them.  Immigration didn't cause the deficit but it is helping the economy to grow.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol:   That's a myth you need to desperately hang onto, from an EU sponsored think tank; there are super-rich immigrants, they call them oligarchs, and they probably don't pay the amount of tax they should, but the vast majority of immigrants will be in menial work paying low wages, so won't be paying much tax if any, as that report refered to EU immigrants only, the rest will have been conveniently  ignored. Mind you, my Kurdestani taxi driver from the other night might just qualify for tax !  Now about all these school places, houses etc; your going to magic up to meet the demand? 

• Upvote 5

No point discussing this any further, you are either blind or ignorant and see nothing but your own skewed reality.  

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.

Crack on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1