Heard The One About Dizzy?

Wingnut

Poor owld Dizzy was having trouble with her computer. So she asked Byrdy to help her out. Byrdy went around to her place, clicked a few buttons, and sorted the problem.

As he was walking away, Dizzy called after him, 'So, what was wrong? He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'

Dizzy didn't want to appear to be having a blond moment, but none the less inquired, 'An, ID ten Terror? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

Byrdy grinned..... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?

'No,' Dizzy replied. 'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'

So she wrote down: I D 1 0 T

Whaaaaaghhh!

Only joking cock :):):wink:

I'm hopeless where computer problems are concerned. I was lucky and very gratefull in that Byrdy called around and sorted my computer out with the two programms that he has already mentioned. Not had a problem since.

On the other hand, it could have just been an excuse, as I did notice him eyeing me Mam up and down when she was reaching up for something off the pantry shelf. :)

Nice one Wingy..... Mary was right I did find that really funny :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You might want to add a little bit about how Dizzy did as she was told and ran the special programme to rid her beloved pc of it's nasty little gremlins..... and how Dizzy's computer is now completely buggered..... the whole lot has now been lost including all her software.

Good job she's got woman sense though and backed up all her 1000's of precious photos and documents before hand.

Ah well **** happens eh but at least that means she gets a weekend without any computer work :lol: `

When she works that out, you're a dead man, Wingy!

Be carefull of saying things like that L.P. You don't have any Witches in your bloodline do you? :wink:

Two weeks ago on the Sunday, I was out and about with Grubby Pants. We were sat watching the water on the lake, when he said to me; I'm going to a funeral next week. I said to him, just make sure it's not your own then. A Witch must have been flying by and peed on him, as the next day on the Monday morning, he had a heart attack. :shock: (aged 40).

Thankfully nothing too serious and he's doing ok now, but he was told to take it as an early warning.

When she works that out, you're a dead man, Wingy!

Be carefull of saying things like that L.P. You don't have any Witches in your bloodline do you? :wink:

Nothing but witches on both sides, Wingy. What do you think I'm doing between posts at 3am on nights when the moon's full? You don't think I stay up for the re-runs of Jeremy Kyle, do you? :roll:

So there was this little old man with a hunchback walking down the road, when he heard this beautiful singing coming from inside a wheelie bin. Curiosity got the better of the hunchback, and he really wanted to know who could have such a wonderful voice. As he approached the wheelie bin, the lid flew open and out popped L.P.

What are yer up to messing about around me bin? she asked. I?m really sorry replied the hunchback, but I heard this most beautiful singing, and I wanted to know who could have such a fine voice. Hmmm muttered L.P, very kind of you to say so. By the way, what?s that on yer back?

It?s a hump came the reply. L.P waved her magic wand, muttered a spell, and the hump vanished. The next day as he was going to the shops, he was stopped by his next door neighbour ?Observer?. I hope you don?t mind me asking said Observer, but where?s yer hump gone? The little old man told him all about what happened.

Now, Observer not being one to miss an opertunity of a possible gift, made his way to where the wheelie bin was the night before, where he too heard the beautiful singing.

Obs walked up to the wheelie bin, and once again out popped L.P.

What?s that on yer back? asked L.P.

Errm nothing said Observer, why?

Here we go then said L.P. Have an hump.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok so just got my blummin PC back and now I have just spat my drink out all over the keyboard. Not very ladylike I know but that was Soooooooooooo FUNNY :lol::lol::lol:

You may owe me a new keyboard tomorrow wingy if it goes all sticky :lol:

I'll borrow one of yours Peter! :wink:

It's yours anyway if the truth be known.

Rumour going round that your nephew is leaving the council. Is it true? or are you still not speaking?

Perhaps you could stand in Howley again as something. The old biddies(well some of them) liked you. :shock:

Does that make me unique then :D:D:lol:

I can't ever recall hearing or reading about anything associated with a 'Cllr Observer' or the name ever cropping up on anything I've read (and I've read a lot) so maybe I am just too young to remember you Obs eh :lol::wink:

Obs I have grown to like you just the way you are Obs... and if you stand this year I'll vote for you (providing of course the ballot paper has your pseudonym on it :lol: )