Immigration?

observer

So your now accepting that they are staying in the uk, which is what I said in my first post. Aricle 8 of the EHRC requires their right "to a family life" - so first plane back to Mom and Dad. If Mom and Dad sold them in the first place, then presumably they are guilty of a crime and should be arrested - and the Nigerian Social Services should make the "care" arrangements - sorted. :roll:

No I am not accepting that at all, It was their uncle that sold them on, There has been no mention of their family, they might well be dead, You will accept that they can not go back to their uncle, and if they go back they might well fall victim to the traffickers who's organisation they have exposed. I must say I find your feeling on this crass to say the least. These girls were victims Obs. And by coming forward they might well have stopped a lot more girls from being trafficked. May I suggest you read the story again.

So on that basis - "danger from trafickers" - the whole child population of Africa, indeed the World, could claim assylum in the good old UK. You and the luvvies may wish to provide a santuary for each and every deplorable case throughout the globe, but I think we've got all on to sort out our own - don't you? :roll:

So if it meant death to send them back you would anyway.

Why not? They are not model citizens who are going to bring some benefit to the country.

WHY travel ALL this way, when there are other countries that they pass through, that they could stop in?

Again, on the basis of that arguement Kije, we'd never deport anyone (that's Hamza's defence btw - ie death or torture). Simples - world's overpopulated, our little Island is overpopulated, so if we are to survive long term, a line has to be drawn, and anyone climbing into our life boat has to be thrown back. The road to disaster is paved with good intentions. :roll:

Peter I think the age of one of them is 14, and they were sold into prostitution, They have not had a chance to model citizens as you call it :shock:

Observer

Would you knowingly send someone back if it meant their death A yes or no will do :?: Have you now given up on trying to cost out what you want :wink:

I was responding to kijes argument that every person has the right to stay in this country if there is a chance they may be killed if they are deported..... The chances of anyone being killed if they are deported is unknown, but you can't let everyone stay here on the off chance that someone may be bothered that they have come back home again enough that they would kill them....

We would never deport anyone on that basis, becauise the lawyers would immediately jump at that as a defence.

As for them being kids, well wait till they are `18 and then deport them. If they have no right to be here then they shouldn't be here.

So you are saying that if every person who comes here illegally uses the defence that they will be killed if they are sent back to their home countries; we should not send them back?

All of them? Abu Hamza et al?

and you want me to grow up? where would the money come from Kije? we are giving billions away in foreign aid as it is, plus the money we chuck at the EU.... the country is bust and full and you want to carry on with the Labour open door open borders policy??

So where do we stop? when a 100 are allowed to stay on that defence? a 1000? a million? 10 million? once the word is out that Britain will not kick you out if you plead that you will be killed, the queue will be even more endless than it is now.

Your head really is in the sand and as for my last statement, what was so wrong about it? we look after them until they are adults and then return them to their respective countries.... why is that wrong?

As you keep dragging up Abu Hamza, lets give you one from the other side, Katie Melua, now a British citizen and multi award winning song writer, Sold music throughout the world a pays taxes in the UK. And I never sais ALL OF THEM, we were talking about the two girls.

Baz, I think we're well past the stage of risking they'll "think" we're a soft touch, they know it, that's why they'll journey through every country in the EU to get here. Kije and his ilk, are frankly a liability, stumbling myopically from one crisis to another, all in the name of compassion, but with the total absence of forsight or common sense. And Kije, as I've advocated the deportation of ALL illegal immigrants into this Country - the answer to your question is YES. Interestingly, a charity for showing immigrants how to play the system has just gone bust! :wink: