Tree of Lost Soles!.

algy

It appeared about a year ago and caused quite a stir at the time as no-one knew 'why' or who had done it. 

I passed it many times back then and it always made me smile and wonder but I don't go that way much these days so glad to see it's still there Algy and has not been trashed or removed.   

There's something really lovely about it and I think it was based on a tree somewhere in Australia (or was it somewhere else...can't quite remember now)  

At the time I thought about doing a similar one in the back garden for lost socks or one on the canal bank for 'lost' beer/pop bottles, chip wrappers and pizza boxes but it wouldn't have been as nice.. and my other half would have probably thumped me   :lol:

Passed it many a time when on the school run. It always makes me think about the shoes seen on motorways, specifically how they get there. There always seems to be one or two odd shoes dotted along any stretch of motorway. it makes me wonder what people get up to whilst driving that allows them to lose a shoe out of the window.