Test

Dizzy

Well done.... but not to me Insider.

I just tried to help fix the old one so if I'd managed you'd still be stuck with that one ha ha.  :wink: The old one was actually only 18 months old by the way.

As you probably know there had been a few little bugs suddenly causing things like post views and online user lists not to work on the old one which after a few weeks of trying could not easily be resolved although they were livable (sort of).

So Gary kindly paid out to buy a newer ugraded version of the forum board and licences and the whole lot was migrated over at probably additional cost even though the forum is just for fun and doesn't return any revenue.

So ALL the thanks are to Gary  for buying us all a new and expensive xmas pressy just to keep us all happy and content  when we are posting (ok so quite often we are all grumpy and argumentative but you know what I mean ). :lol:

Thanks Santa Gary... ho ho ho

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
Like a lot of the good things in life that are free. There is always a cost to someone.

Like a lot of the good things in life that are free. There is always a cost to someone.

Message for Peter..... (I haven't forgotten about you and your annoying problem ha ha)

When you quote people in your posts and they always show twice are you by any chance pressing the 'multi quote' button and then the 'quote' button too ?

Just wondered as nobody else seems to be having the same problem although I DID just manage to do it myself by pressing those two buttons one after the other when replying here as you can see above

If you are not doing that then I'm sorry and it was just a thought and I'm at a complete loss now

but

If you are doing that then just use 'quote' if you are only replying to one person in your post

..... or just use 'multi quote' if you want to quote and reply to more than one person in your post (you have to tick to select each persons previous post when using 'multiquote' though and then click to reply to x number of posts selected)

Hi , No I am not pressing multi quote, although I did wonder if that is what I did the first time.. The annoying thing is that it doesn't happen every time.

I have also noticed that if I scroll up there are TWO Jump to page boxes and then like to columns under that. Should I be seeing that?

Hi , No I am not pressing multi quote, although I did wonder if that is what I did the first time.. The annoying thing is that it doesn't happen every time.

I have also noticed that if I scroll up there are TWO Jump to page boxes and then like to columns under that. Should I be seeing that?

I don't no but I am seeing double when you quote something!