Errm YES and obviously

Dizzy

Hitting the headlines is the case of a born again christian bloke (with the same name as the leader of our council so made me take a look ha ha) who it seems had a tattoo which then left an 'eerie imprint of Jesus' on his bedtime tshirt.... now otherwhise known as the 'Adlington Shroud'

Hardly rocket science to figure out why that happened and not really so 'eerie' either ... WET INK , BODILY SWEAT AND NOT YET HEALED !!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255581/The-Adlington-Shroud-Eerie-image-Jesus-appears-Lancashire-town-musicians-tattoo-Christ-leaves-imprint-T-shirt.html

Sometimes I wonder why papers print these sorts of stories other than due to the fact that some people are thick and the reporters get paid for for filling a space  :lol:

Oh heck Dizzy! You admit to reading the Daily Mail! Wonder if you will get scoffed at and scorned by certain posters on here or is that just for other posters they disagree with in effort to ridicule them and make their posts less creditable? Or  wouldn't they dare scoff at el moderatore?

Anyway, I just took a look and that was definately not a picture of the Nazarene, Jesus ben Joseph. It's a definate picture of Robert Powell who portrayed Jesus in the movie.

One wonders how anyone can claim any 'mysterious' picture/appearance is of Jesus when nobody but nobody alive today ever saw him to know what he looked like. There were no cameras/photographers in his day so no ancient photographs of him in existence. So who knows what he looks like? He could have been a bald headed, pot bellied, black guy with a game leg for all anyone knows.

Oh heck Dizzy! You admit to reading the Daily Mail! Wonder if you will get scoffed at and scorned by certain posters on here or is that just for other posters they disagree with in effort to ridicule them and make their posts less creditable? Or  wouldn't they dare scoff at el moderatore?

I wasn't actually reading the Daily Mail Cleo... I googled 'funny news' which took me to the 'Telegraph' which had links to various daft news stories everwhere. :lol:

Re the shroud well if the bloke had had a tattoo of say a vase of flowers and the imprint on his tshirt had come out looking like jesus then I'd have been more impressed.

I wonder if Jesus was really a blad, pot bellied black guy with a gammy leg... or maybe he was even a woman in disguise... or maybe.....