Buying Grand Final Tickets - help

Dizzy

Son got his ticket yesterday (queued up at 9am, season ticket holder)

Other half (non season) and another (season) want tickets and the wolves website has been saying for 2 days that "Tickets can also be purchased online and over the phone. Season Ticket book numbers must be quoted when ordering tickets."

There's no link on their website to buy any tickets though.:blink:

Is there another website that I'm supposed to be ordering online tickets through rather than wolves normal one.

Ta

Son got his ticket yesterday (queued up at 9am, season ticket holder)

Other half (non season) and another (season) want tickets and the wolves website has been saying for 2 days that "Tickets can also be purchased online and over the phone. Season Ticket book numbers must be quoted when ordering tickets."

There's no link on their website to buy any tickets though.:blink:

Is there another website that I'm supposed to be ordering online tickets through rather than wolves normal one.

Ta

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/rle/details/event.aspx?itemref=8840

there you go :D

Phew.... ticket bought thanks to you and your link Latchy. :D:D

Other half had just about given up all hope as he rang Wolves earlier (without knowing I had asked on here) and was given their 'see tickets' website and phone number. He clicked to buy and got to the checkout and it suddenly said 'Tickets not available' or 'Sold Out'.

Thank goodness for this forum at times :D

HUGE queues outside wolves stadium this morning apparently going onto Winwick Road, poor sods :lol: