UFO's over Warrington!.

algy

Iwas taking photos in the garden today at about 1300hrs when I happened to look up and spotted a hawk high up and attempted to focus on it to try and zoom in on the bird unsuccessfully I hasten to add so clicked the shutter anyway, on opening up the file on my lap top I noticed four tiny white traces high up in the sky, one immediately behind the birds right wing, one in front of it's left wing and two more ahead of it, they don't appear to be aircraft, or are they?.

here is the original followed by one I cropped and zoomed in on.

P1000996.jpg

P1000996-Copy.jpg

As one of our other members said in a previous topic by stating they are UFO's I am not suggesting beings from out of space, merely stating that they are Unidentified Flying Objects and wondering if anyone has any suggestions. :unsure:

Try taking another picture of the blue sky and see if you still get them. Maybe it's just tiny specs of dust on your camera lens.... or maybe they are coming to get us Algy :unsure:

Took another test photo same setting same area, clear blue sky conditions, no specs, dust or anything else showing, no flashes on the photo!.

I saw a UFO the other day. Unfortunately I don't have binoculars or telescope so can't say more than it was a white spherical appearing object moving slowly west to east. I assume it was a balloon as it was moving in the same direction as the clouds i.e. the wind. It was too high for me to take a picture.