Registering for WW on I pad2

jiak

In trying to register had a bit of a saga, Gary finally sorted it out but not before many attempts, basically the software for the forum didn't like the look of my email address, it was from the cloud so ended in @me.com, it banned me, Gary signed me up manually but I still could not get into the forums, after a lengthy correspondence the last thing to be tried was removal of all ip ban filters for the day I joined, this worked and now no problem signing in (obviously) Mentioning this because I can see it happening again if anybody registers with their I pad

In trying to register had a bit of a saga, Gary finally sorted it out but not before many attempts, basically the software for the forum didn't like the look of my email address, it was from the cloud so ended in @me.com, it banned me, Gary signed me up manually but I still could not get into the forums, after a lengthy correspondence the last thing to be tried was removal of all ip ban filters for the day I joined, this worked and now no problem signing in (obviously) Mentioning this because I can see it happening again if anybody registers with their I pad

I hope you are going to make a few more posts after all the trouble we both went to!:roll::wink: