Is it true?

observer

obs. You get sadder as you get older. SO WHAT???? He is a damn good manager, but it's only the low life that bring up these problems. "There but for the grace of God -------"

So because he is a good manager he should be let off paying tax? How stupid would that be if taken to its natural conclusion nationwide?

So because he is a good manager he should be let off paying tax? How stupid would that be if taken to its natural conclusion nationwide?

So PJ, you have pre-empted the courts and found him guilty. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I didn't say that, only commented on observers poor taste for supposition.

NOT guilty unless proved otherwise, or unless your name is PJ. :roll: :roll: :roll:

PS PJ, show as much angst re the bankers.

It'd be nice if you would point out exactly where I said he was guilty, and while you're at it where Observer applied any supposition. Your senility can only excuse you so far Peter

Always the politician PJ. never mind, I can make allowances. The implication was there. That's enough. Are you sticking up for observer now???? That must be a first. :D :grin: :D :grin:

Always the politician PJ. never mind, I can make allowances. The implication was there. That's enough. Are you sticking up for observer now???? That must be a first. :D :grin: :D :grin:

Congratulations Peter, your posts on this thread are so nonsensical they have resulted in me siding with Observer. Lets hope its not a permanent thing. :D :grin: :D

p.s. When you said I should save my angst for bankers, were you referring to Harry "melted welly" Rednapp and his Rosie47 account???