Gaghan

Aaron

Where have you heard this? :|:o

He seems to be the difference between when the play the long ball game and when we pass it around, so our performances do seem to be better with out him playing. He is a good player, but his height lets him down and he just can't seem to fit into our playing style well. Good luck to him, if this is true.

and guess who will come back to bite you on the bum on Boxing Day! :twisted:

No sympathy for Town if he does. he wore his heart on his sleeve and was a loyal player for the club. Not his fault that he didn't know whether he was coming or going and never knowing what position he was going to play.Wasn't he the last of the squad that Joey inherited? NO excuses now, then. :blink:

I now see that Louis Corrigan has gone to Skem according to the Evo-Stik website Town will have no players left at this rate.

It seems to me that Town are cutting the squad down maybe we have given up on this season

Never understood what his position was. He started as a winger and ended up fullback, when he wasn't injured.

Can the Insider see into the future???

It was just bound to happen, it always does when situations line up like this. A gambling man would put his house on that Gahgan would score on his return!

Wrong decision from Joey in my opinion...

To be fair to Joey, Gahgan looked past it at town he had lost all his confidence and hadnt done much for 12 months.

Now he has a point to prove and that will make anyone try harder.

To be fair to Joey, Gahgan looked past it at town he had lost all his confidence and hadnt done much for 12 months.

Now he has a point to prove and that will make anyone try harder.

I don't think Gahgan is past it. He can still put the ball in the net if fed correctly - how many long, high balls did he have to fight for in this game? How many times has he changed position since leaving us?

I believe we have let the wrong player go!