NO tool bars.

Peter T

Ever since Virgin got rid of the old home page and instead gave us a business page, it has been a pain.

TODAY, the pain got a lot worse as the whole of the screen is taken up by this and the tool bars have gone as well as the bar at the bottom of the page.aaaaagh.

I switched back to Explorer and it said that it had transferred my info, but they had lied. NO bookmarks at all.

I am back on Virgin (Mozilla) but want to know how to get my toolbars back. Even tried going back to yesterday, but that didn't work.

HELP!!!!!!

Ever since Virgin got rid of the old home page and instead gave us a business page, it has been a pain.

TODAY, the pain got a lot worse as the whole of the screen is taken up by this and the tool bars have gone as well as the bar at the bottom of the page.aaaaagh.

I switched back to Explorer and it said that it had transferred my info, but they had lied. NO bookmarks at all.

I am back on Virgin (Mozilla) but want to know how to get my toolbars back. Even tried going back to yesterday, but that didn't work.

HELP!!!!!!

Peter, I hope I'm not trying to teach my grandmother to suck eggs' but place your cursor at the top of the page and right clk, this should enable you to load up any of your chosen toolbars, regarding your home page, display the page you wish to have as your home page, left clk on "Tools" (top left of your screen) choose and open up "Options" - the line reading "When Firefox Starts" should display - "Show my Current Page" then clk "Use Current Page" clk OK, the home page you have chosen should display each time you start Firefox.

I apolgise if you know these procedures but only trying to help.

algy.