Prescot Cables Tonight

The Wire The Wire

Match preview is now on the website.

Please come along and support the Town and Prescot as the club have just gone to amature status, meaning players and staff are not getting paid.

An away tie at Newcastle Town awaits the winners.

7:45pm kick off at Valaire Park, Prescot.

looks like things are improving but im sure Woody will tell us how they played in his match report :P

No he won't as he was not there (away with work). I've done the report and it should be on the W-W website in the morning.

Conditions were difficult but we just about shaded it on chances. Newcastle Town away next Tuesday now, unless they draw in the FA Trophy.

No he won't as he was not there (away with work). I've done the report and it should be on the W-W website in the morning.

Conditions were difficult but we just about shaded it on chances. Newcastle Town away next Tuesday now, unless they draw in the FA Trophy.

report and pictures now online - considering the conditions which were a great leveller this was a good win.

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/11745/1/Town-march-on-in-league-cup/Page1.html

Does that mean that the report will have some relevance to the game, unlike robs reports :wink: