Bamber Bridge owe us one apparently!!

Gary

Just found this from their club Chairman

http://www.bamberbridgefc.co.uk/latest-news.php?id=402

Well from Warrington's Club Chairman lets show them how to sing at a football match tonight.

This match is equally important for us and it would be great to have a crack at the team at the top of the Premier league in the next round!

Six members of the barmy army are travelling with me.

Who else is going?

Myself, Pieman, Rita, Mark and Kev Farrell in my car. Yeah I saw that too. Believe from one of our players, who got there before it was postponed, that it wasn't that bad on Saturday, if they had worked on the pitch all morning, like I have previously at The Fortress, they could have had us on Saturday. I agree with Gary, lets get behind our lads and sing them to victory tonight, after all we owe them (BPA) one as they have beaten us on the last two trips to play them in Yorkshire

Henders, Finley and two for Thompson. A good all round performance, against a good side who had a terrible night, missing a couple of sitters. A classic strikers header from Hendo put Town ahead, Sam Finley added a quality second goal, flicking a ball over his marker, before driving home beyond ex Town keeper Dave Stevenson. Thommo added a third goal from the spot after Duffy was felled in the area before Thommo drove home a fourth after good team move. Onwards to Garforth on Saturday