Skelmersdale v Warrington

Daymo

Our goal difference is -4 I think and it's never to early we can say it's fine for the first so much games and then rely on other teams slipping at the end of the season! We don't want to be playing catch up on points after Christmas as quite a number of games may be postponed due to weather, which will then lead to playing 3 games a week at the end which isn't good for the players who will struggle with fitness!

Nothing from Radio Warrington about the other goals. NOT good enough.

On-air from 8pm due to other programming commitments.

Updates every 15 mins due to a lack of voluteers this evening- I was giving updates as and when I could- sorry if it was less than our usual high standard.

"Always room for improvement"

Anzhi (Whoever they are...) have just signed Sammy Eto'o, because they have big rich foreign owners. City (Whoever they are) have almost signed Samir Nasri, because they have big rich foreign owners. Chelsea have bought the league because of rich foreign owners.

Anyone fancy a trip to Dubai? :wink:

At the Moment, I'd even wear a Man City kit with Tevez on it (With St. Helens shorts) just for us to get points. :?

We spent the end of last season trying to catch up with teams above us, so are we just trying to let that happen again? :angry:

Last year we had one of the best defensive records in the league now after four games we have the worst, and with are strike rate not that good things don't look to good, as the first three teams we played were not that good, Curzon weren't half as good as last year but beat us easily, still I am sure Joey will get things right and we can start climbing up the table. Come on the wire.

Playing a lot better to be honest, Finley is creating a lot more in midfield and you can see the massive difference he has made just we need a full out striker who can finish doughty is looking good aswell for us

Contradiction in terms - they are either playing well or not playing well - 4-1 defeat does not add up to playing well?

In fairness Town didn`t play as badly as the result would indicate. Thought the only difference between the teams was that Skem were able to finish of their chances at goal rather better than Town could. Sam Finley had a cracking game, as usual giving 110% into everything he did. Showed some great footballing skills in middle of the park. It is still early days, but not a good start to the season for Town. I fear as others do that unless we get a couple of strikers in that can finish the job and get the ball in the net, we will struggle this season.

Ian

Contradiction in terms - they are either playing well or not playing well - 4-1 defeat does not add up to playing well?

Read ian's post you will understand. Not really contradicting myself either just because I have said they looked better with finley back, was you at the game?