Warrington v Curzon

Gary

Top of the table Warrington Town hope to maintain their good start to the season when they entertain Curzon Ashton at Cantilever Park tnight, kick off 7.45pm.

Free admission to Wolves season ticket holders and all kids under 12.

30 free 5x3 blue and yellows flags to the first 30 youngsters to arrive at the ground - turnstiles open 6.30pm

Admission for adults is £8 and £5 concessions £2 for those aged 13-16.

C'mon, was it really necessary to boo at the end? I can understand why, (Just beat a good side 5-1 Away, raised the prices, etc) but it is only the start of the season, and I don't get the point at all. :?

Great Attendance though. How many did we drag in from the Halliwell Jones then? :wink:

And it was fun trying to fit 3 massive flags into a Ford KA...

(Just asking, whats with the last minute price change? We checked just before we went out, and it was £2, but paid £3?)

Enjoyable game from a neutrals point of view. Thought Warrington started the brighter and played some decent stuff, but Curzon probably deserved the winner on the balance of play. Pitch looked in great nick and certainly helped both sides to play some decent stuff.

Well done on the attendance as well, virtually no away support (bar a dozen of us from Leigh checking up on ex-players!) so to get 300+ is a tremendous effort, much different from when I first went to CP and there can't have been more than 40-50 home supporters!

Enjoyable game from a neutrals point of view. Thought Warrington started the brighter and played some decent stuff, but Curzon probably deserved the winner on the balance of play. Pitch looked in great nick and certainly helped both sides to play some decent stuff.

Well done on the attendance as well, virtually no away support (bar a dozen of us from Leigh checking up on ex-players!) so to get 300+ is a tremendous effort, much different from when I first went to CP and there can't have been more than 40-50 home supporters!

Glad you enjoyed it and hope you come back again! :D