End of an ERA! Begining of a new Centre..

arty69uk

I particularly like the one of the 'Blue Bell' it really gives a contrast between the old (like) and the new (don't like), as Dizzy says Arty you did well in saving them and need to ensure that they are never destroyed. If possible I would like your permission to copy the one of the Blue Bell please.

I particularly like the one of the 'Blue Bell' it really gives a contrast between the old (like) and the new (don't like), as Dizzy says Arty you did well in saving them and need to ensure that they are never destroyed. If possible I would like your permission to copy the one of the Blue Bell please.

Go ahead for your own personel use of course! ....cheers

I forgot to come back and look... :oops:

Great to see a few more photo's have appeared on here Arty since last time I checked.... are there many more to come ?

I have another photo file to come. but as I can only put 10 photos on a post you will have to wait while a figure it out to put more in the file I have..cheers

The limit is frustrating sometimes eh. The way I did it with all my Walton Hall photos was to copy and paste all my photo links into a word doc and then I submitted them in groups ie one post immediately after the other on here. They appear to be contunuous but are seperate posts.

Not much help for you though at all as we have commented on here so you can't really do that... but you could start another topic and ask people NOT to comment until you have finished. Not that we would be able to keep quiet of course :lol::wink:

Keep them coming in whatever way you can though as they are great but to be honest having them all at the top of the topic together is great but the post doesn't flag up as having been updated/added to so a lot of people might miss them.

I could split the topic for you so you could add more after your first post.... confusing or what :lol: