players

dave asp1

I think we might have signed a keeper. In the pictures advertising the keeper kits, Pritchard wasn't there and there was some other blokes advertising them, so they might have just been a couple of nearby people asked to advertise the kits, or we have a new keeper.

If we do need a new keeper, I'd look at getting Bassanini back, or signing Nick Culkin from Radcliffe.

Does the 3rd Da Silva still play in our league? Luiz or something like that? Sign him, and we could use him to get Rafá and Fábio. (Part of that was serious...)

Or I could shut up and leave it to the scouts...

I was under the impression July 1st was signing on date for the new season and all new players would be announced, heard nothing yet so guess we haven't signed anyone?

Anyone got any further news, wouldn't mind finding out as every other club is announcing signings, squads etc

A few players are still on holiday and we are in negotiations with a few - when there is something concrete to report you will find out first on here! :wink:

I think we might have signed a keeper. In the pictures advertising the keeper kits, Pritchard wasn't there and there was some other blokes advertising them, so they might have just been a couple of nearby people asked to advertise the kits, or we have a new keeper.

If we do need a new keeper, I'd look at getting Bassanini back, or signing Nick Culkin from Radcliffe.

Does the 3rd Da Silva still play in our league? Luiz or something like that? Sign him, and we could use him to get Rafá and Fábio. (Part of that was serious...)

Or I could shut up and leave it to the scouts...

Paul Pritchard may haveb been on the Isle of Wight playing for Ynys Mon in the Island Games when the picture was taken?