Wembley

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will we reach a final in the next 1-10 Years?

• Semi Final
    • Final
    • Wembley Semi!
    • Wembley Final!
    • Play-Offs
    • Wembley Play-Off Final (Conference)

How many competitions are we in that end up at Wembley? FA Cup, Trophy and what else?

And if we get a good cup run in, I have ideas for our Cup song. What about "Wire, Wire, Delilah?", "Glory, Glory, to the Wire!" or some fancy version of "She wore a yellow ribbon"? Bit off the topic, sorry...

When are the cup draws, and how many chances do we have of reaching Wembley? Do you reckon we will reach a cup final in any competition over the next 5 years?

I've got my hopes up now! For Petes sake... :shock:

Who's Pete :unsure:

No seriously, we can all dream, and with hard work and a bit of luck, we can progress, if only upto the promised land of the EvoStik Premier Division. I just want to see us play in the FA Cup 1st Round, having been in the ist round draw in 1993 only to lose the replay, those are my main aims for the Yellows

How many competitions are we in that end up at Wembley? FA Cup, Trophy and what else?

And if we get a good cup run in, I have ideas for our Cup song. What about "Wire, Wire, Delilah?", "Glory, Glory, to the Wire!" or some fancy version of "She wore a yellow ribbon"? Bit off the topic, sorry...

When are the cup draws, and how many chances do we have of reaching Wembley? Do you reckon we will reach a cup final in any competition over the next 5 years?

I've got my hopes up now! For Petes sake... :shock:

fa cup/trophy draws it early july it shud be sometime next week