Star rating and reputation

Lt Kije

Not sure I should tell you that Lt as you and Obs will be clicking away on each others :lol:

As far as I understand (and I could be wrong) at the bottom right of each persons post there is a green + and a red - to 'vote' peoples post up and down.

So if people press + on one of yours (which is doubtful :lol: ) yours will go up a rating and - takes you down a rating.

By star ratings do you mean the black dots under avatar? No idea about those sorry but noticed Obs has a line full.

By the way your avatar is blurry... mine was too and I simply went into my profile, clicked 'cahnge avatar'.... copied (Ctrl + C) my existing URL avatar link code, cicked 'delete avatar' then copied the code back (Ctrl + V) and it looks right now.

Hope that helps

Easiest way

• Upvote 1

I thought it was the thing in your profile that get's changed when people click on the post icons like I said ie .....

"bottom right of each persons post there is a green + and a red - to 'vote' peoples post up and down. So if people press + on one of yours (which is doubtful ) yours will go up a rating and - takes you down a rating."

Not sure now so I will just click on your - to see what happens ha ha :lol:

Why are you now concerned about what people think of you and your posts though Lt K as it's never bothered you before :P:wink:

ha ha you shouldn't have asked again :P

You posted and asked me again

LtKreputation3.jpg

I looked at your profile (like anyone can) and you had a reputation of 2

LtKreputation2.jpg

You should have listened in the first place cos now you made me check and I clicked the green - on your last post and your reputation has now gone down to1

LtKreputation4.jpg

Can someone please click on one of LT K's posts that they like so that he goes up again.

Anyway count yourself lucky Lt as for the past few days I've had a warning status under my user name and avatar B):oops:

Forgot to mention that I don't know if the other yellow star ratings (the ones at the top right of the profiles) are seperate from reputation grade and black spots under peoples names and avatars.

To be honest I think it's all rather pointless and there are too many 'options' for various grades and it's irrelevant anyway as everyone is equally as good (or bad :lol: ) in my eyes. All that will happen is people who get a strop on with each other will probably downgrade each other and those who agree with the odd thing will upgrade each other.

"Look beyond what you think you see and what others tell you. Use your own judgement, don't be fooled, do not try to influence others in making them belive another is inferior or superior. Let them judge for themselves too and they to may remain silent and see the bigger picture from within...... confucionus

Why don't you just send them a message Peter.... they might not log on here anymore but as long as they have the same registered email addres they might get notification or better still put a FAO post out... you may entice them back again :wink:

Know what you mean though as someone sent me one recently and very kindly offered me some help if I ever needed it with something I'd posted about a while ago and sadly I too have now lost their PM and direct contact details. I'd replied to them via PM too but doubt they ever received it so they probably think I'm ingoring them. :oops:

So LEGION if you are reading I did reply and can you please give me your email again... thanks :blink::D

Stop worring about them Peter they are just little stars.. was it the stockton heath brange of Ego's or another one though :lol:

PS if you haven't put a new naughty warning on me then someone else (maybe the gremlin god) must have done. It makes me unique and scarey again though yippee, so thanks 'whoever' :blink::oops: