Postal AV or Not AV Poll

Av or Not AV  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Av or Not AV

• Yes to AV
    • NO to AV
    • Spoilt paper

I class them as victims like I class the rest of Europeans as victims under the EUSSR. The French, Dutch, and Irish are all victims of the igored referendums, the Greeks, Portugese, and again, the Irish are all victims of a political currency. All 26 member states are victims of an unelected political elite, I could go on :oops:

ofcouse you know all this Baz anyway :)

I class them as victims like I class the rest of Europeans as victims under the EUSSR. The French, Dutch, and Irish are all victims of the igored referendums, the Greeks, Portugese, and again, the Irish are all victims of a political currency. All 26 member states are victims of an unelected political elite, I could go on :oops:

ofcouse you know all this Baz anyway :)

That'll be the Transylvanian ratification of the Lisbon Treaty I take it :wink:

I think yet again a poll has been skewed :?

I'm sure that I started one about AV or Not AV - no mention about your views on racisms, immigration etc

Anyway postal votes are now in and if you haven't posted them then I believe that the only way they will be accepted is to take them to the polling station in person.

Well to be honest Geoff, I and many others do not see it as racism to criticise the fact that too many people (regardless of their eu or non eu status) can come into the country and not only take jobs which are unskilled and formerly the jobs taken by the young (the unemployment figures for which are now at record levels) and then equally reduce the hourly rates of some skilled workers (especially in the south east) because they are prepared to do a skilled job for less than the nationally recognised hourly rates.

You go to the Olympics stadium and any other big project and this is happening..... we then have the crazy situation that indiginous workers are not working and yet we are still importing people to do jobs that are there to be done.... the old criticism that "our own people won't do the jobs" just doesn't wash anymore