The Playoffs

They do good prawn sandwiches at Fylde??? only Gary would know haha us fans have to suffer burger and chips with the odd pie

Three course meal and a good cheese board and bottle of claret actually - much better than prawn sandwiches.

Any fan who wants to make the same level of investment and time in the club let me know and I will treat you to a three course meal once a week for the next five years! :wink:

But that hospitality only extended to four/six people didn't it, when it should have been extended to more, myself and Jon both club representatives, got absolutely nothing, it was a joke and against league rules too, I believe.

Just because you got your fill, you thought it was marvellous, well are you on here condoning another club breaking league rules??

But that hospitality only extended to four/six people didn't it, when it should have been extended to more, myself and Jon both club representatives, got absolutely nothing, it was a joke and against league rules too, I believe.

Just because you got your fill, you thought it was marvellous, well are you on here condoning another club breaking league rules??

Actually we reported Fylde to the league although they said refreshments are available for other club officials in another area.

Fylde reserve their directors box for directors and invited guests only.

I can't help what other clubs do.

:roll: