Blythe

CP

Hats off to him, he has improved beyond belief in the last 12 months and is now tearing up SL. I thought he would be a NL player at best...boy has he proved me wrong!

Its a massive bonus for us as 2 years ago he looked nowhere near the player he is today.

The Tony Smith factor??

All we need now is Lee Mitchell to fulfill his early promise.

Hats off to him, he has improved beyond belief in the last 12 months and is now tearing up SL. I thought he would be a NL player at best...boy has he proved me wrong!

Its a massive bonus for us as 2 years ago he looked nowhere near the player he is today.

The Tony Smith factor??

All we need now is Lee Mitchell to fulfill his early promise.

I couldn't agree more - I personally wouldn't have picked him yesterday but for me he was man of the match - brilliant performance....

Picked him out not long ago as a massive improvement and yesterday he had a blinder, great strength and strong running, he should keep his place in the team for now and hope he keeps it up.

Not a negative slant but something he could doing with improving on is his passing... He needs no pass the ball more, great going forward but he's still playing like a forward in the centres and when your in the centres you need to pass to your wingman when he's in a good position rather than keep knocking holes in the opposition.

Monaghan only seen the ball yesterday when he jumped for it from kicks and with his quality he'll be slightly disappointed than he's not seeing more of the ball.