Herbal remedies?

observer

Old wives cures or quackery? Well for good or ill, the EU have just issued regulations governing their preparation, which most small producers will be unable financially to comply with; so they'll be going to the wall and the shelves of the retailers will be greatly depleted. :roll:

If they need to be regulated they should be regualted by a British government directly accountable to the british people, not some illigitimate Parliament in Brussels/Strasbourg, which a fraction of it is accountable to the british people :)

I like this man!!

Sign him up Baz! :lol: Seems that the UK has just been fined over a ?million for inaccurate payments to the EU. But the big tester for Cameron will be the "prisoner voting" issue - will he comply with the Euro-Court law or will he for once adhere to the will of the British people and change our laws and/or renage on the HR convention altogether? :?

If they need to be regulated they should be regualted by a British government directly accountable to the british people, not some illigitimate Parliament in Brussels/Strasbourg, which a fraction of it is accountable to the british people :)

I like this man!!

hey, always nice to see another "Eurosceptic", i like your picture, we tried to go one further and burn the flag in Strasbourg (its harder than you think, setting a flag on fire), but that story is for another day :lol::lol:

not wanting to go off topic and bang on about the EU, but DEFRA being fined for soppy accounts is one fantastic irony, seeing the court of auditors refused to sign the EU's accounts for 15 years, maybe we should fine them for the mismanagement of ?7 billion/yr net of our money? We could go into the story of Marta Andreasen to make the irony ever more sweeter :lol:

The thing with Cast Iron Dave is that he doesnt want to upset anything to do with "Europe", while the ECHR and the EU are 2 different things, they both aiming towards a common goal, and if cast iron upsets the ECHR, he will upset the EU, and ultimatley the comission.

Afterall, all carrer politicians aspire to be in Europe, ?2.1 million a year expenses for MEP's, ?100,000 a year pension for EX comissioners, who would want to stay in British politics, whos MP's are on "rations"? :lol:

Ricky..... welcome to the forum.

Did you know that we have a resident Euro lover on here? He is called Lt Kije and he thinks that Europe is the best thing ever to happen to our glorious country.... he will be along soon to introduce himself no doubt....

In the meantime, here is an image of two gentlemen who should be up for a knighthood next time round!

burning_euflag.jpg

I love Europe! I love the many, many different languages, cultures, systems this continent has to offer, I love how Europe contains the smallest, and largest state in the world, I love the vibrancy, and the diversity of people from Europe, so in a sense i am pro-Europe :wink:

What I dont like is this mad obsession of uniting Europe under a homogeneous system, identity, and laws, while clearly ignoring the wishes of the citizenry, the Dutch said no, The French said no, The Irish said no, and after bring told to vote again, were forced to vote yes on the promise of economic recovery, which will never come!

anyway, thanks for the welcome Baz :)