Petitions?

observer

Errm, you don't believe for one second that the current political class will allow, never mind debate, a petition on immigration; as one half of them (like Kije) are toga wearing liberal benders, who want to save the world at our expense: the other half just want the cheap labour. :roll:

I had a petition rejected earlier in the year in which I called for MP's to be no longer called "honourable" or "right honourable" after they were all caught with their snouts in the trough and because of the way they had tried to block all of the revelations; they didn't deserve the title

no explanation; just an email to say it wasn't an appropriate petition!

Maybe you should have submitted another petition for "petitions not be rejected or accepted purely on the grounds that the 'receiver' doesn't like the content as it relates to 'them' "

Must admit I have signed a few No 10 online ones in the past.. then months later the government (Gordie at the time) responded in the most nondescript and couldn't care less way. But having responded of course that was another box ticked.

Wonder how many petitions, if any, have ever resulted in some form of action or changes being implemented (either online or not)

My guess is NONE