Friday V Hull FC

What we thinking :?::?::?:

I would imagine Hull will be right up for this as they'll want to finish 4th to secure a home tie in the play-offs... Couple of injuries for them and possibly one suspended means they'll have to perform well.

Wire need to improve on Sunday's performance for me but I'd expect to have Monas and Solomona back from rest and even with one eye on the final i think we'll win this with about 12 points.

I do however feel we'll finish 3rd as Saints seem to have two easier games were I'd expect them to rack up more points than we will.

Saints will crush the the crusaders...it will be a cricket score.

Saints know what needs to be done and as always they will do it.

The defeats against Wigan (H), Saints (H) and Catalans (A) have cost us dear.

Couldn't agree more plus our loss to Hull KR I might add... Even if you forget the Wigan, Saints and Leeds losses we should be beating teams such as KR and Catalans and with those two we'd be joint top at the moment.

Saints will indeed give Celtic a lesson in how to play the game but it doesn't matter if we finish 2nd or 3rd we'll still lose to Saints either way... Like I said in another topic the league should take a backward step for us because the Challenge Cup is our only hope of some silver.

Saints will crush the the crusaders...it will be a cricket score.

Saints know what needs to be done and as always they will do it.

The defeats against Wigan (H), Saints (H) and Catalans (A) have cost us dear.

Couldn't agree more plus our loss to Hull KR I might add... Even if you forget the Wigan, Saints and Leeds losses we should be beating teams such as KR and Catalans and with those two we'd be joint top at the moment.

Saints will indeed give Celtic a lesson in how to play the game but it doesn't matter if we finish 2nd or 3rd we'll still lose to Saints either way... Like I said in another topic the league should take a backward step for us because the Challenge Cup is our only hope of some silver.

How negative are you?

I think that we'll beat Saints, whether we play them at home or away. We certainly have the talent to beat them and feel confident that we'll do the business against them, and it'd be good to go to their place and beat them in their own back yard.

We've had a great season, and it's going to get better... :P

Yeah agree with Wirewire, far too much negativity.

We will beat Hull on Friday with 20 points. We will beat Leeds in the CC final and we will finish 3rd in the league on points difference, travel to Saints and beat them at there own place.

Have faith, believe and we can and will do it, as long as the players are not thinking like some of you on this thread..... :D

We will beat Hull on Friday with 20 points. We will beat Leeds in the CC final and we will finish 3rd in the league on points difference, travel to Saints and beat them at there own place.

Have faith, believe and we can and will do it, as long as the players are not thinking like some of you on this thread..... :D

Ditto

:D

And then make a decent stab at getting to and winning the Grand Final!!

Not being negative I'm being a realist and in a real world Wire will be playing Saints away at Knowsley Road and before people say there's a first for everything and all that nonsense, we've not beaten Saints away for donkeys years, every year we go into that game with great expectations and high hopes of positivity then we get beat again and this year will be no different.

This time last week Leeds would have beaten us in the final, not by much they'd have won none the less, with Burgees and Peacock out the scales have tipped in our favour 60-40 and I cant see anything other than a Warrington win at this moment in time. If we stay fit and healthy after the weekend then my opinion wont change but the scales could level up again come Friday night but fingers crossed it doesn't

Realist not negative.

• 2 weeks later...

Ditto

One down, one to go................. :D

Ditto

One down, one to go................. :D

So far so good Wolfette :D:lol:8):D