Whats is "Where have all the town fans gone"

andygill

On the main page under the discussion listings there is a topic "Where have all the Town fans gone??? "

However when I click on it I get "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."

Any idea what it is all about (apart from the obvious!!)

Andy

Its called censorship by the idiot who promised 4 promotions in 5 years, and his scruffy odd looking side kick.

Oh dear !

Bye bye insider 2 - I haven't deleted this attack on me because my shoulders are broad enough to take it. But I have ensured you can not post any mor epoison venom on this forum.

I know what has been achieved at the club over the past three years.

I was certainly over ambitious in my statement when I first arrived on the scene to try and get four promotions in five years - and I have learned my lesson the hard way by actually getting on and doing the job and trying to turn the club's fortunes around.

But one thing I will not tolerate is nameless numpties having a go at the management, who like me and the rest of the board, are working hard to make Warrington Town a club we can all be proud of.

We won't always get things right - but we are trying our best - I certainly wont hide behind a key board and will enter into face to face dialogue with anyone who has a problem with the way we are running the club.

You know where you can find me most match days so come over and make your points known to me in person and I will address them in the appropriate manner.

Its called censorship by the idiot who promised 4 promotions in 5 years, and his scruffy odd looking side kick.

Oh dear !

Bye bye insider 2 - I haven't deleted this attack on me because my shoulders are broad enough to take it. But I have ensured you can not post any mor epoison venom on this forum.

I was certainly over ambitious in my statement when I first arrived on the scene to try and get four promotions in five years - and I have learned my lesson the hard way by actually getting on and doing the job and trying to turn the club's fortunes around.

But one thing I will not tolerate is nameless numpties having a go at the management, who like me and the rest of the board, are working hard to make Warrington Town a club we can all be proud of.

We won't always get things right - but we are trying our best - I certainly wont hide behind a key board and will enter into face to face dialogue with anyone who has a problem with the way we are running the club.

You know where you can find me most match days so come over and make your points known to me in person and I will address them in the appropriate manner.

Gary well said you have our backing for all the goodwork you and the team have put in. Dont let the fickle people on this forum try and drag you down, its only jealousy due to some people not wanting the club to move forward. Yes the original expectations were a tad adventurous, but without plans how can we moved forward, see you soon for the kick off.. :lol:

Oh dear !

Gary well said you have our backing for all the goodwork you and the team have put in. Dont let the fickle people on this forum try and drag you down, its only jealousy due to some people not wanting the club to move forward. Yes the original expectations were a tad adventurous, but without plans how can we moved forward, see you soon for the kick off.. :lol:

Thanks Karl - knowing that you are a long standing Warrington Town fan, who has spoken his mind in the past, I appreciate your comments.