Last game of the season

Woody

This Saturday sees the last game of Warrington Town's season, when the Yellows entertain second placed Lancaster City in what promises to be an entertaining encounter. The supporters will be holding a collection, with the money raised going to a charity that Ivan Thomason supported, so bring plenty of money and give very generously.

I know that the Barmy Army are looking to make it a fantastic atmosphere from Behind The Goal, in memory of our friend Ivan.

If you are free this Saturday, please try and get along to Cantilever Park, to watch the season finale, I am sure you'll enjoy it if you give it a go.

Afterwards the annual presentation night will take place and its free for all to come along (I think), so I hope you can stay around and attend this event too, and see who takes home the prestigious Roger Warbuton Memorial Award, as supporters player of the year

Hope to see you all there

Rob 8)

Afterwards the annual presentation night will take place and its free for all to come along (I think), so I hope you can stay around and attend this event too, and see who takes home the prestigious Roger Warbuton Memorial Award, as supporters player of the year

Rob 8)

First I've heard about that. :?:shock::roll:

Yeah Peter, it was originally going to be the week after (i.e. 1st May), but after consultation with Joey Dunn on Tuesday, after the Lancaster game was settled on. Not ideal for any of us, mate. PM me asap with your player of the year vote, as we need to get that engraved before Saturday.

Cheers mate, and hope to see you there

Pm 8)

Rob 8)

First I've heard about that. :?:shock::roll:

Last minute decision to have the awards straight after the game.

End of season party in a marquee at Grappenhall Sports Club on Saturday May 15.

Still awaiting confirmation from supporters club on how many seats/tables are required.

Yeah Peter, it was originally going to be the week after (i.e. 1st May), but after consultation with Joey Dunn on Tuesday, after the Lancaster game was settled on. Not ideal for any of us, mate. PM me asap with your player of the year vote, as we need to get that engraved before Saturday.

Cheers mate, and hope to see you there

Pm 8)

Done.

Cannot make it tommorrow. Best of luck to the lads. On a personal note have been to twice as many games as last year and dragged my son and some friends along. Very good chance i'll be going even more next year as throughly enjoyed the same.

Pleased to hear it - Let me know if you want a season ticket! :wink: