town vs chorley

Aaron

It is one of my favourite non-league grounds - traditional old stadium and covered stands at both ends.

It is looking a little tired these days and needs a bit of renovation work.

But they normally get crowds of around 250-300 so should be a good atmosphere if the barmy army make the trip!

If it is the ground I am thinking of where Chorley RL used to play then yes it has seen better days but a good old traditional ground, was falling down years ago, must be talking about 10years since I last went.

Lets get behind the lads and keep this good run of form up, lets make it 3 wins on the bounce.

Lancaster don't look like being champions now so if we win the next two away games (tomorrow and tuesday) we could end up winning the last 5 games of the season, as i think lancaster may rest a few players ahead of the play-offs on the last day of the season.

Lets hope the players keep up the effort and give us something to shout about.

Ian

Well they certainly did - showed good character to come from a goal behind.

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/7819/1/Town-make-it-three-in-a-row/Page1.html

Lets hope for a good end of season run in this coming week and finish the season with a bang so we have plenty to build on for next season - which is just around the corner :shock:

great fight back the lads worked really hard, got to say thought Tommo was a rock at the back today. Gav Salmon showed what a great preditor he is, two great goals. Thought Joey was spot on with his substitutions today Grogan added a bit of bite in the middle and Jimmy Mac showed a lot more today. On the whole a good second half fight back on a difficult pitch well done lads

Was an entertaining game made all the better with a Warrington win. Dont know what Joey said to them at half time but certainly got Gavin off to a flying start in the second half.

Lets hope we can continue with our current form and give us fans something to shout about at Ossett with another Town win.

Ian