Are you free on Thursday evening?

Wolfette

Then come along to Paul Woods Testimonial Fans Forum.

Its at Burtonwood Catholic Club, Burtonwood, 7.30pm start. The panel is Paul Wood, Lee Briers, Tony Smith, Jon Wilkins and Paul Wellens.

Tickets available from Wolfware Halliwell Jones stadium. ?6 per ticket plus pie and pea supper along with raffle.

Its at Burtonwood Catholic Club, Burtonwood, 7.30pm start. The panel is Paul Wood, Lee Briers, Tony Smith, Jon Wilkins and Paul Wellens.

Tickets available from Wolfware Halliwell Jones stadium. ?6 per ticket plus pie and pea supper along with raffle.

Can you just turn up on the night?

You can Gary or I can save you a ticket, Im meeting with Paul tonight. Let me know.

You can Gary or I can save you a ticket, Im meeting with Paul tonight. Let me know.

Will try my best but I am already on a lot of passes out this week! :oops:

There was only one announcement and that is Briers is hoping to tie up a one year contract next Thursday.

Paul Wood is scared of chickens. (seriously) :shock:

Angela Powers did an excellent job with the questions and kept the night flowing.

Tony Smith said he may or may not sign an extension to his contract depends on the boss and if he feels he is still having an impact.

Tony Smith was asked about the future of Kevin Penny and said he has lots still to learn on the game but is still young and if he improves enough he may earn a place back in the team.

The hotpot was good :D

There was only one announcement and that is Briers is hoping to tie up a one year contract next Thursday.

Paul Wood is scared of chickens. (seriously) :shock:

Angela Powers did an excellent job with the questions and kept the night flowing.

Tony Smith said he may or may not sign an extension to his contract depends on the boss and if he feels he is still having an impact.

Tony Smith was asked about the future of Kevin Penny and said he has lots still to learn on the game but is still young and if he improves enough he may earn a place back in the team.

The hotpot was good :D

Anyone got a chicken for my next Paul Wood interview?

:oops::lol:

I made it by the skin of my teeth last night, the sat nav sent us into a housing estate!

I really enjoyed it and was very much in agreement with Paul Wellens' view that by moving out of the rugby heartlands for Millenium Magic, we are boosting the economy of an area where the people aren't too interested in rugby.

Point well made by Paul.