Fastest man in rugby league

harry hayes

Hi Harry,

My son was due to go with the Blackpool Panthers this week, they are now managed by Martin Crompton - who is working wonders. Panthers won a place in the competition by winning the National Rail 9's a couple of weeks ago. Although they won Pool B in the floodlit on the day they lost in the semis to Huddersfield.

My son was made up that the Wolves beat the Giants yesterday.

As for Kevin Penny (who he used be in the Priestley College team) I've found this for you

In the sprint to find the 'fastest man in rugby league', Rhinos' rising Academy star, former Headingley Hawk Jamel Chisholm - who stood in for Scott Donald - was the surprise winner of the crown

He ran the 90 metres in 11.1 seconds to just beat bookies' favourite Warrington flyer Kevin Penny and York's Tom Lyon in a photo finish

To beat Kevin Nick would have to drive the Panthers car very fast, he's the one in orange.

hesketh_tn.jpg

Her'es ther web site for more details

http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/carnegie/ccc/index_3AF3A95D278648BB8CB5FCDCC4D985B0.htm

Hi Harry,

My son was due to go with the Blackpool Panthers this week, they are now managed by Martin Crompton - who is working wonders. Panthers won a place in the competition by winning the National Rail 9's a couple of weeks ago. Although they won Pool B in the floodlit on the day they lost in the semis to Huddersfield.

My son was made up that the Wolves beat the Giants yesterday.

As for Kevin Penny (who he used be in the Priestley College team) I've found this for you

In the sprint to find the 'fastest man in rugby league', Rhinos' rising Academy star, former Headingley Hawk Jamel Chisholm - who stood in for Scott Donald - was the surprise winner of the crown

He ran the 90 metres in 11.1 seconds to just beat bookies' favourite Warrington flyer Kevin Penny and York's Tom Lyon in a photo finish

To beat Kevin Nick would have to drive the Panthers car very fast, he's the one in orange.

hesketh_tn.jpg

Her'es ther web site for more details

http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/carnegie/ccc/index_3AF3A95D278648BB8CB5FCDCC4D985B0.htm