Earthscan UK - Metal Detecting Advice & Finds Identifica

indy

Visit Facebook to view my new Group. Simply search for Earthscan UK .....

:D

Earthscan UK is a one stop resource for anyone interested in Metal Detecting in Britain. Whether you are looking to take up metal detecting as a hobby and don't know where to start or you are a seasoned professional within the hobby then Earthscan UK is here to help with advice, artefact identification and almost anything related to metal detecting in Britain today.

Earthscan UK is the brainchild of Archaeologist & Historian James Balme who has unearthed hundreds of important archaeological artefacts in Britain over the past 35 years including axes from the Bronze Age, Republican Roman silver coinage and a Rare Roman Silver Snake Bracelet now declared treasure and purchased by Manchester Museum. His many discoveries have appeared on UK television and James even had his own programme with Channel 4's Time Team who excavated a site discovered by James for the 2007 series in which James also appeared.

All of the discoveries that James makes are recorded by the local finds liaison officers from the portable antiquities scheme (PAS).

So if you have any questions or want to know about anything related to 'Metal Detecting' then this is the place to visit. Also featured on Earthscan UK are videos and images related to the hobby .........

With over 35 years of researching and identifying finds James is happy to examine and identify any artefacts that you have found whilst out searching.This applies not just to metal finds but to stone, flint, bone in fact almost any material. Simply e-mail James or post an image on here.

WELCOME TO EARTHSCAN UK

• 1 month later...

Hello Indy!

?n egy magyarorsz?gi t?rt?nelem ?s roncskutat? vagyok!

A helyi r?mai kori ?s m?sodik vil?gh?bor? kor?b?l sz?rmaz? darabokkal foglalkozunk. Gyűjtj?k, restaur?ljuk, ki?ll?tjuk ezeket.

Sokszor f?mkereső műszerrel megy?nk a ter?leten.

Mondt?k nekem az Earthscan-t, hogy egy nagyon j? program.

Van verzi?ja, ami ?r?sok alapj?n, kimutatja a f?met a f?ldben.

Mint a Google-Earth, de ez a f?met is mutatja, hogy hol van a f?ld alatt. Tudsz erről a programr?l?? Ha igen, k?rlek seg?ts, ?s mondj r?la r?szleteket! K?rlek! Ez a kutat?sban nek?nk nagyon fontos ?s sokat seg?thet. Nagy seg?ts?g.

K?sz?n?m a seg?ts?get előre is!

?dv?zlettel: G?tz M?t? kutat? Magyarorsz?gr?l

Hello Indy!

I am a Hungary history and a wreck researcher!

We deal with the local Roman age and pieces originating from the age of a World War two. We recruit it, we restore it, we exhibit these.

Many times metal earner we go by an instrument on the area.

It was called me it Earthscan-t, that a very good program.

He has a version, that based on writings, manifests the metal in the land.

Than the Google-Earth, but this it is indicative of the metal where he is under the land. You know about this program?? If yes, please help me, and say details about him! Please! This in the research for us this is very important and may help a lot. Big help.

Thank you for the help ahead!

Best regards: G?tz M?t? historian from Hungary

Hello Indy!

I am a Hungary history and a wreck researcher!

We deal with the local Roman age and pieces originating from the age of a World War two. We recruit it, we restore it, we exhibit these.

Many times metal earner we go by an instrument on the area.

It was called me it Earthscan-t, that a very good program.

He has a version, that based on writings, manifests the metal in the land.

Than the Google-Earth, but this it is indicative of the metal where he is under the land. You know about this program?? If yes, please help me, and say details about him! Please! This in the research for us this is very important and may help a lot. Big help.

Thank you for the help ahead!

Best regards: G?tz M?t? historian from Hungary

Oops - sorry you got deleted as it looked like a spammer --

Feel free to rejoin! :oops: