Thank you

imelda2r

I would like to ThANK everyone that helped me with my 'post' on 'Burtonwood Pageant' especially 'Dismayed'. It was such a good feeling to finally get the grasp on Copy & Paste. I felt so stupid :oops: I had tried everything and nothing seemed to work. So a BIG THANKS and HUG to ALL :D

Oh ! By the way......How do you use those little icons in the boxes at the top of this message box. LIST LIST= IMG URL ETC.

Oh ! By the way......How do you use those little icons in the boxes at the top of this message box. LIST LIST= IMG URL ETC.

Easiest way is to do it manually as I always mess it up when I use the icons on the message box as they always seem to be put at the end of the text I have typed..... but that might just be me ! I guess if you use them as you go along rather than adding them after you have typed they work ok

Basically whatever command (icon) you use it has to be ended with the same closing command (icon) but prefixed by a '/'.

Don't worry it's really easy

I'll try and explain how I do it anyway but will have to use a * to stop it working..... So follow the instructions BUT DON'T TYPE THE * .

If you want to make a word or sentence bold

Put [b*] before your word and then [/b*] after your word (remember DON'T TYPE THE *)

If you want something to be in italics

Put [i*] before your word and then [/i*] after your word

To quote something

Put

before your word and then [/quote*] after your word

To underline something

Put [u*] before your word and then [/u*] after your word.

Hope that made sense :oops:

Thanks again for the tutorial. One of these days I will get the hang of this computer business. Guess I'm just too lazy or impatient. The trouble is, I don't have anyone close by to help. I usually just muddle along and hit and miss. I've been fiddling with that 'Photobucket' again. Not sure if I am doing it right, but keep trying.